Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Packet is Here!

The packet arrived today with a friendly letter from the Boston recruiting office. Glad I'm applying, etc, etc, turn these forms in pronto.

- The skill addenda was easy- filled out whether I could do a list of tasks in Spanish or French. also listed my teaching experience.
-NAC form- authorizing a background check. In triplicate.
-Fingerprint cards- I had to go to the police department to get these done. I was expecting messy ink, but they have a nifty digital machine. Downside: I had to pay $20 bucks for the two cards.

The packet also had information on the assignment area (education) I picked, medical conditions that preclude service, etc.

I got all the forms together, and I will pass them off to the recruiter at my interview Friday.

No comments: