Friday, September 11, 2009

Surreal...

So I finally got to meet all of the foreign teachers at my school. Counting me, there are four. The crazy thing is, one of them is from the same hometown as me! She grew up down the road from me, and we went to the same high school at the same time, but we didn't know each other then. We know quite a few of the same people and everything.

It's completely surreal to move around the world and find your neighbor.

In other news, I started taking Chinese class/tutoring again today. There are two exchange students in my school, and the school has agreed to let me go to their Chinese lessons. I'm teaching during some, but I can go to others. It's wonderful because the teacher is great and it's really just a tutoring session for the three of us. I think it will help my Chinese a lot.

No comments: